FOREVERMORE LIFETIME LIMITED MATTRESS WARRANTY
Faloogin LLC (“Faloogin”, “We”, “we”, “us”) provide the buyers of our product (“you”) with a Forevermore Lifetime Limited Mattress Warranty (“Limited Warranty”) against certain product defects for the first ten (10) years as from the date of your purchase. The Forevermore Lifetime Limited Mattress Warranty will cover the Lifetime of the Mattress to the original purchaser beyond the first 10 years. In the event of a defect, we will repair the defect or replace it with a then current or comparable model and size of mattress. Please follow the directions stated below as to “How To Submit A Claim” in Section A or Section B and contact us at: email@example.com.
FOREVERMORE LIFETIME LIMITED MATTRESS WARRANTY ELIGIBILITY
This Forevermore Lifetime Limited Mattress Warranty applies to the original purchaser of genuine Faloogin mattresses (as marked on the affixed label stating Faloogin LLC) along with proof of purchase from faloogin.com or an authorized Faloogin distributor. This Forevermore Lifetime Limited Mattress Warranty is not transferable to any subsequent owners of such mattress.
WHAT IS COVERED
All Mattress Defects as defined below are covered for a period of the first ten (10) years and then the lifetime of the mattress beyond the first 10 years to the original purchaser with proof of purchase as stated in this warranty.
WHAT ARE CONSIDERED DEFECTS
The following shall be considered a defect (collectively “Defects”) mattresses that meet the below criteria as determined solely by us and or 3rd party inspections.
- A visible and unobstructed (no pressure applied) permanent indentation or sag of the mattress that is greater than a one (1) inch permanent depression that is not a result of improper use, an improper bed, bed base, foundation or any other improper support design not conducive to the use of the mattress.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED FROM THIS FOREVERMORE LIFETIME LIMITED MATTRESS WARRANTY
Issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to this Forevermore Lifetime Limited Mattress Warranty. The intended use of your mattress is for sleeping, resting and laying on, any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse and or abuse of the mattress and will void your Forevermore Lifetime Limited Mattress Warranty.
Exclusions from the Forevermore Lifetime Limited Mattress Warranty include but are not limited to:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any improper use of the mattress.
- Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
- Stains, liquids, rips, tears, punctures, burns, mold, mildew, human and animal odors, soiled surfaces and discoloration that occur over time and/or are caused by you.
- Depressions, sagging or body depressions that are less than one (1) inch deep.
- The mattress cover and the mattress cover zipper. The mattress cover is not designed to be removed for laundering. We require your usage of a proper mattress protector.
- Any commercial purchase and or the intent of using the mattress in a commercially applied manner.
- Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of comfort of the mattress.
- Any mattresses purchased or acquired used, resold, or gifted thru Faloogin LLC or in any way not in possession of the original purchaser.
- Any mattress purchased from a non-authorized Faloogin distributor.
- Physical damage to a mattress caused by you.
- Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials contained in the cover of the mattress or the composition of the multiple layers of the foam mattress.
- Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
- Naturally occurring aromas from foam, polyester, cotton or any other materials used to complete the manufacture of the mattress and or cover.
- The use of damaged support or improper foundational support of the mattress.
- In all cases regarding claims, if the mattress is and has been subjected to any of the mentioned exclusions, all warranties become null and void without exception.
- The mattress measurements and weights. Manufacturer’s allowances are plus or minus ½ inch with measurements and weights can be plus or minus 5lbs.
HOW TO SUBMIT A CLAIM FOR THIS FOREVERMORE LIFETIME LIMITED MATTRESS WARRANTY
To submit a claim relating to a Defect, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section A, 1 thru 5 is the procedure/criteria for the first 10 years of coverage:
- A brief description of the alleged Defect.
- Proof of purchase (receipt/order number)
- A photo documenting the alleged Defect.
- A photo of the attached manufacturing label that says Faloogin LLC.
- Upload a video of the alleged Defect by placing a straight surface object (yardstick) over the depressed area and measure the depth with a tape measure. Video should show the tape measure depression against the straight surface.
Section B, 6 thru 11 is the procedure/criteria for the lifetime coverage after the first 10 years:
- Submit a picture of the law tags affixed to the mattress cover along with a copy of the original purchase receipt for identification purposes.
- The original purchaser will at their cost retain a home inspection thru a credible 3rd party inspection company, the 3rd party inspection should be directed to submit their findings to email@example.com
- If a replacement mattress is deemed necessary, the original purchaser will be responsible for shipping costs within the contiguous United States.
- The original purchaser is responsible for the removal costs of the defective mattress.
- The original purchaser is responsible for using a mattress protector during the life of usage. If any event stated in the mattress exclusions is evident, this warranty becomes null and void without exception.
- This warranty covers only the original purchaser and does not apply to any claims outside of the contiguous United States.
Upon receipt of a claim, you will receive a response from us within 14 business days to discuss the most appropriate course of resolve.
WHAT IS YOUR REMEDY FROM THIS MATTRESS LIMITED WARRANTY
In the event that we in our sole discretion determine that your Defect is legitimate as per this Forevermore Lifetime Limited Mattress Warranty, your sole remedy will be a repair or replacement of your mattress with a comparable size and model mattress. In the event that your size and/or model is discontinued, we will provide the most comparable product available as a replacement at our sole discretion.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND/OR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BEYOND THOSE SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY AND IN OUR MARKETING MATERIALS. EACH OF THOSE PARTIES DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES THAT EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE OF THIS CONTRACT AND OUR TOTAL LIABILITY SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE MATTRESS.
2020 Faloogin LLC